Friday, July 1, 2011

Mud Run

Okay, one more post for the day, then I'm going to bed. Mike and I joined a team this year to raise money for MS by participating in the first annual Portland MS Mud Run. It was a 6.2 mile military-style obstacle course though mud. To add
to the excitement, it rained that day, making the non-muddy parts muddy. So, we sloshed through mud. End of story. :) It was fun and I could definitely see us doing it again.
Here is our clean team.

Here is Mike and me pre-run and looking fierce.
That's me laying in the mud. Believe it or not, this obstacle was "nothing" compared to the enormous wall we climbed up and over, the muddy river we waded through, the muddy hills we had to climb on all fours, and (my favorite) the big mud hill we climbed up to slide down the other side.

Here is our team post-run and ready for a shower.



No comments: